Tips For Being Present

It is very easy for me to get lost in my own agenda and tune out the people I love. I don’t mean to be rude, I just get into task mode, and once I’m there, I can be hard to reach.

It is easy to feel overwhelmed when I don’t have my to-do list straight in my head. I can easily get caught up in thinking about all the stuff I wanted to work on, even if I don’t plan on working on it that same day. It is easy to feel overwhelmed when I don’t have my to-do list straight in my head.

Tomorrow’s to-do list can easily creep into today.

Solutions to this problem are:

-make a to-do list so that your head feels clear
-set the list aside
-realize that you don't need to worry about tomorrow's tasks today
-focus more on the important people in your life and your connection with them, than on being productive

Key Idea: When it’s all said and done, family is more important than tasks.

KNOW WELL THE CONDITION OF YOUR FLOCKS,
AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HERDS.
Proverbs 27:23

©2018 Beth L. Olson. All rights reserved.
bethlolson.com


Comments